June 17, 2008

GET YOUR SHADES GAME UP!

As a connoisseur of sunglasses...it is my #1 favorite accessory and purses are a close #2. I love that I can hide from the world in them, show everyone what flavor I am on for the day, and well I can just keep the sun out of my eyes. I love Gucci and Dior shades but lately I have been all about the white aviators, some past season favs are the Fendi buckle side one...WOW! Check out a few of my favorite styles for SUMMER 08:



Eva Mendes is stylin in the Derek Lam square glasses. I love the color too. It is time to step out of the basic blacks and tortoise shell. I can't emphasize enough that color is IN!



Ms. Richie is doing the CHLOE THANG and I am loving it. I might have to cop these! FYI FOLKS MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!



Lily Allen...you are drivin me wild with the HOT PINK throwback from the 80s. You can cop these at www.urbanoutfitters.com. WOW!



Hilary is SUPA DUPA fly in her SUPA DUPA BIG SHADES that are made by DITA. LOVES IT!



Bright colors are the new blacks...these turquoise shades by Emilio Pucci are off the charts. IT IS "NO DOUBT" GWEN...YOU ARE STYLIN!



Last but not least, Ms. Keys is doing her DOLCE thing and doin it very well. I am huge fan of this style of glasses. It is urban, funky, and fashionable. Kinda favors the LV shades but at budget cost! LOVES IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those LV Millionaire joints on Alicia are super hot! ALL COSTING MAJOR FUNDAGE...1,500.00 to be exact.

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!