September 23, 2008

THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!



The day is finally here. Today Jazmine Sullivan's album, FEARLESS, is droppin. I have seriously been waiting and fell in love with her after Need U Bad...she is not coming any less than I thought she would. She is only 21 and I know she definitely has an amazing career ahead of her. Her voice is effortless and has been compared to Lauryn Hill but JAZMINE SULLIVAN stands on her own in my mind. I really like Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Bust Windows, and Dream Big which are on the playlist for the full album below. COP IT ASAP! Just to think it all started on the stage of other great legend. You can check her first performance on Apollo right here:



Check out the full album here:

Fearless:
Jazmine Sullivan Fearless

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!