September 10, 2008

JAMS OF THE MOMENT!


I got a pocket full of money...Cigarillo full of dro'...gas tank full..now lil mama wanna roll...I can buy the bar 7 days out the week...we gettin money..UH HUH UH HUH!!
Straight out of Bankhead and a member of the PSC, Alfamega, is jammin on this joint...it is actually one of my favorite of the month. I am takin it back to my ATL roots....always a winner! Also there is something I find sexy about this thick neck negro...LOL!!!

Check it out here:



Then the ladies (all the hottest chicks in the game) who got together with Babyface and LA Reid for the Cancer in this jam, JUST STAND UP, killed this joint. It is uplifting to me and well we all need some motivation and uplifting words. Cop it on itunes, it is go to cancer research so what is a dollar even if you don't like the song!



Also last but definitely not least I feelin this joint by Plies featuring my girl, Keyshia Cole and my hometown boy, J. Holiday. It is called #1 Fan and this joint goes...I am the #1 Fan of a couple celebs aka TI, C.Breezy, Mario, Chris Webber, Trey Songz, Terrence Howard, and well the list goes on. Still I am the #1 Fan of only one man not in the spotlight and he knows who he is...love ya babyboy!


Oh and I forgot..totally fuckin with all of Lloyd's album, Love Lessons! Now this one is strictly for the lovers...not the unemotional bammas!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!