September 5, 2008

LA LA LAND HOST THE BMI AWARDS!


The celebs were all out in LA last night for the BMI awards and my sources there said it was quite a party and a fashion nightmare. I am looking at these pics and I am not seeing anything to ride home about except for TI, of course. Tiny is a Cancer and we roll how we feel most comfortable so I am not even going to hate on the outfit (cold chillin at the dressy event). Still I love these two together.......TI wanted a RIDER and that is exactly what a CANCER woman is!


BIG BOSS aka the BIGGEST LIE who needs to get on the BIGGEST LOSER was out and about with pretty boy Lloyd!


I just big these two up and then they wild out on me with these bamma ass outfit...every chick can not be Carrie Bradshaw!


I love Cee-Lo so I am never going to say anything bad about the brother but Elise Neal what do you have on boo boo? NOT CUTE!


Mel B, your body is bangin and your face is pretty but this sequin get up is a HOT MESS!


Pretty Boy Lloyd, Midget Ass Valentino, and Sexy Ass Ray J...I hate to admit that!


#1 Where is Dre? #2 You are too pretty to wear this wack ass dress...


Ms. Keri Hilson was in the building but I am not feelin her look either.


She got time to chat it up with FINE ASS MARIO...I will definitely let him love me!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!