October 17, 2008

SHE GOT HER OWN!



I absolutely loved Ne-Yo when he came out with Independent Woman....it was one of the most rocking jam that I have ever heard. Then he comes with the remix, "She got own" and I am like this dude is coming strong for the ladies. That GROWN MUTANT NINJA turtle is killing the game right now. Even though he is calling my boo, C. Breezy, musty....I truly can not hate on his talent. I find myself constantly checking for what Ne-Yo is coming with next so to me that is the making of a true artist. He brought Jamie Foxx and Fabo on the track...I love Jamie's voice and then Fabo says, "I need someone to ride for me, not someone who will ride for free." I know that's right and that goes for the broke joker ass dudes out here too.

Check it out right here:

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!