September 2, 2008

Zaki Ibrahim - Just Another Alternative or the Real Deal?


So I was browsing through itunes and came across Zaki Ibrahim's album. I checked out a few tracks that seemed to have promise and I was a little faded so it might have intensified my love for some of them. I did come across one jam that I was especially loving called Connected. I am going to let you check out that one and a couple others so you can let me know what you think? A lot of people are trying to be out of the box and so few are gettin it right. Even though I am loving Zaki's voice, I wish I could hear her lyrics better. I don't like when I struggling to understand what someone is saying in a song. I AM A LYRICS KIND OF GIRL!

Connected - Zaki Ibrahim

Computer Girl - Zaki Ibrahim

You Choose - Zaki Ibrahim

REAL DEAL OR NOT?

1 comment:

ayisha said...

Most definitely the REAL DEAL.. and then some! If connected is the song that got you, listen to Lovelike, Stand and Daylight. Try and see her live if you ever get the chance. She played the Mtl Jazz fest, Canada Day in Trafalgar Square and the brooklyn Music fest all in one month!
Stay tuned, I hear there's a full length album coming soon.

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!