September 12, 2008

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT : A FAMILY THAT PREYS IN THEATERS!



Tyler Perry is back with what I am sure will be another banger...I loved Why Did I Get Married and yesterday on the Russ Parr show, Tyler said some people think it is better. You know I can't wait. They have even added some cream to the usually coffee cast with Academy Award Winner, Kathy Bates, and WB Sexy, Cole Hauser. My girl Sanaa Lathan is the main chick and Rockmond Dunbar of the television hit show, Soul Food, is playing her official boo. But the word is that in this movie, she is creepin with WB Sexy...Sanaa loves some WB's like one of my friends in the handful picture to the right. :) Anyway please go to the theater and support black films because Tyler is puttin it down for us. Don't hate...APPRECIATE a black man with his own production company, studio, writing and directing all of his films...that is something to proud of!

Here are some flicks from the premiere...

Mr. Perry and two of the beautiful ladies in the movie, DC's own Taraji Henson and of course, Sanaa.


Taraji lookin like a hot mama and well you already know that I am feeling those shoes...too fly!


Wasn't really feeling Sanaa looks but I give her a pass because well I LOVE HER! It looks like a purple wack ass picnic dress!


Also Mrs. Alfre Woodward in the movie....GET EXCITED!


IT OPENS UP TONIGHT, SEPTEMBER 12th so please check it out this weekend and make it #1 in the box office.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!