September 10, 2008

WACK ASS VMAS!


The VMAs were horribly wack this year and they need to start taking notes at the BET AWARDS. I swear the BET awards is the only award show I can watch the whole way through. MTV tried this whole movie set thing for the performance but it was not hot and it actually made the awards look super bootleg. TI still looked sexy though and well that is usual the case so no extra points there. They also need to send Russell Brand's non-funny ass back to wherever he came from before....a host is supposed to be funny...not a studderbox with bad hair and a British accent.

What I did love was TI's performance with Rihanna and y'all already know I am fuckin with that "Livin My Life" joint. TI who admits that he is no longer walkin with guns but with GOD. I love black people and our relationship with GOD especially after we mess some stuff up! He said he knew he shouldn't have gone to meet the dude that day but he was walking in fear and TI says the good thing about the FEDS watchin him these days is that he is "safe".

He showed up Louie'd out and matchin his boo's fire engine red track with a sprinkle of orange! Tiny is definitely on her own shiiiiiiiiit!


She even brought her girls along too..


A couple other favs at the VMAs were Zoe Kravitz, I really like her style...as dusty as it can be sometimes!


Ms. Rih was doing her thing minus the white shoes...sometimes we can take being different too far but yall know this chick get mad passes cuz she is fly as hell on a daily!


Her boo, C Breezy, was also in the building and he is such a cutie but I wasn't feelin his look that night...kinda corny!


Also here is a pre-VMA shot of TI who instead of buying machine guns before a show decided he wanted some ice cream....What a difference a year makes? Yes boo...I wanna bite and even though I don't share dairy products, I will with your sexy ass!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!