September 12, 2008

KILLIN U!



YESSSSSS (said in the most flaming GAY voice). Dania Ramirez of MTV is killin u hoes with the outfit. I am lovin it. She was spotted at various events for Fashion Week in NYC and she was doing the damn thing. I am feeling this jumper...completely unique and the red just makes it pop. Besides being beautiful this chick has got some style. I also liked this black dress below....she could have pulled it up just a little because her breasts look like they are hanging on for dear life but nonetheless...she looked amazing. As Diddy says, "Sometimes less is more."



See what I mean about the breasts about to pop out but I am sure the fellas love it. Her face is flawless.......

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!