September 10, 2008

FASHION ROCKS WAS OFF THE CHAIN!


I loved every damn minute of Fashion Rocks last night especially the Motown tribute, Bey dressed up as Etta James (fyi just cuz you dress up like an icon doesn't make you one chick but good luck with that), C.Breezy's performance, and especially all of my favorite ladies getting together to sing one of my favorite songs of the moment, JUST STAND UP!

It was truly a great show....damn everyone is outshining you this year MTV. Anyway here are some pics from the event as well as a video of my favorite performances!

CHECK IT CHECK IT OUT!!!!!


Here is Mrs. B's performance and tribute to the great Etta James who is one of my favorite singers of all times!


Bey is definitely a performer...you gotta love her!


Little Sis Solo was in the building too and performed I Decided.


Justin and Bey killed the Motown Tribute doing "Ain't Nothin Like the Real Thing"


Check the performance out here:


Ms. Rih was in the building and performed a tribute to Madonna...now who called her the black Madonna...I think that was me! Damn I have a marketing eye!


Of course, her boo..C. Breezy was there and did his thing as Sam Cooke and performed Forever...Its like I waited my whole life for one night...LOL!!


Last but not least MJB and Kid Rock finished up the Motown Tribute..


FASHION ROCKS AND SO DID THE SHOW!!!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!