February 10, 2009

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT FOR TIP!!



My boo's show will premiering tonight at 9pm on MTV so check it out. It is called, "The Road to Redemption". You know I pushed series record with the quicks on that joint. I am as crunk as I was about the Brutha series on BET with the late but hella fine, swagga on a 100 thousand trillion, Shakir Stewart. Sad but I was obsessed with a dead man for a minute. Anyway check out the trailer below of TI's new series:



Looks like he is not the only one with reality show aspirations but his boo Tiny told Mrs. Jamie Foster Brown that she is currently in discussions about her reality show. It will be about "hot moms" and yes, we are still talking about Tiny. Just kiddin!! She is thinking of doing with Antonia Carter, Lil Wayne's daughter mother. I love Tiny though cuz she is a Cancer woman and we are some ride or die chicks..you haven't known love until a Cancer woman has loved you...TRUST! Still I can't help but crack up at the sound of Tiny's southern hood voice...

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com



No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!