February 5, 2009

RIH RIH AND C. BREEZY: BROKEN UP?



Just five minutes ago, RIH RIH was his CINDERELLA A A A A A....and now MediaTakeout.com has this picture posted on their website of some Euro Chick wiping Rih Rih's man's sweat off...


I don't think you understand, they are my favorite little couple. While I would definitely do the same thing this chick is doing and much more to Rih's man if given the chance...I still don't want them to break up! I HEART THEM. I really hope this is a rumor. Here are some more pics of Chris showin the hell out and RIH RIH killin these hoes in LA LA land:

WHY CHRIS? WHY?

I can't front though...the chick he is possibly creepin with is a BAD B (pictured on left with the grip on my boo's forearm) Damn boo ease up, he ain't going nowhere.:) Well at least you know he didn't go down in quality RIH.

Oh yes chick is a stunna...look at C. Breezy's expression like DUH DUH DAYUM!


But here goes another BAD B who kills the game...I love love RIH's style as I am sure many of you are aware.


Stop Playing, do you need a close look?


SHE'S KILLIN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S MAKE SURE WE PRAY FOR RIH AND CB!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!