February 5, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG!



As many of you know Mariah Carey somehow convinced THE DREAM to let Nick Cannon direct his latest video, MY LOVE. Maybe it's cuz the word on the music industry streets is that THE DREAM will be writing most of Mariah's new album. CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT...the two of them together will be hotness overload! Anyway back to the subject at hand.....MY LOVE IS MY MOTHER SHUT YOUR MOUTH JAM. I absolutely love it. Number #1, I love THE DREAM and I stay checkin for anything he is doing. I can not wait until March 10th so I can go cop his album. Number #2, one of my favorite R&B chick of all time is on this track, Ms. Mariah who stays on FIRE. Number #3, the joint just rocks so damn hard. TELL ME WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE......TELL ME WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE BABY!

It is really a song to all the haters who hate on other people's relationships and situations. Some of you haters need to take a listen...WHO IS TRYING TO FLAG OUR SHIP, THEY JUST TRYING TO GET THE LOVE YOU GET?



Also here are some still shots off of MC's website of the video shoot. I wish I could jump in the car with my boo Dream. And it is not his looks that makes me love him but it is his creativity...Dude is the shiiiiiiiiiiiit, I am here to tell you.




Mariah swears she is sooooooo hooood! :)



The finish product will be up as soon as it is released.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!