February 5, 2009

HOT JAMS & VIDEO KILLAS!


YO YO YO YO...BRANDY IS KILLIN THE GAME WITH THIS HUMAN ALBUM! I know some of you may disagree but I am absolutely love it. My favorite songs are Camoflauge, Torn Down, The Definition, Something Missing, and Human. I was sleeping too so I suggest you go cop the album, support Brandy Norwood! She has been through a lot with the car accident, fake marriage, and a series of bad hairdos/looks but now she is in COMEBACK mode. Plus don't front we were all loving us some Brandy back in the day. Click below for a few of my FAV tracks off the HUMAN album.


Camoflauge - Brandy


Torn Down - Brandy


Then my girl Cici hooked up with fellow ATLien, Young Jeezy, to create a banger called NEVER EVER. My girl Tinique turned me and I haven't stop playing it since. Cici is too cute to me and this song is definitely something we can relate to as women. How many times have we found ourselves trying to figure out if a dude loves us and hella time is passing. Cici is letting herself and other ladies know if he don't love you by now then he will NEVER EVER love you. This joint is also produced by one of my favorite people and favorite producers, POLOW DA DON! YOU ALREADY KNOW...Jive slow lookin but SEXY nonetheless!



J.Sullivan has also dropped her latest video for Lions, Tigers, and Bears which is one of my favorite songs on the now Grammy nominated artist's album entitled FEARLESS. She is looking quite cute too and I am happy to say her hella fly style in the video is courtesy of my girl, Crystal Streets, fashion stylist to all the celebs in the industry. This is MY JOINT too so you know I am loving the video.
Jazmine Sullivan - Lions, Tigers & Bears


Finally we have the short man who always wear shades cuz he has a funny lookin ass eye but can sing his butt off and a ATL sista who says that she is not her hair. That's right...Musiq Soulchild and India Arie have gotten together again but not on couple status, it is for this beautiful song, CHOCOLATE HIGH. The same kind of high that I get whenever I see Idris Elba and Chris Webber...LOL!
Chocolate High ft. Musiq Soulchild

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!