February 5, 2009

IN THE WORLD OF PREGGERS!



Ms. Erykah Badu and yet another musician boo, Jay Electronica, celebrated the birth of their daughter, Mars Merkaba. This is Jay's first child so he absolutely ecstatic and Ms. Badu is feel the same but has two other children from previous relationships. Her son, Seven, was fathered by Andre 3000 and her daughter,Puma,was fathered by the D.O.C. I can't even hate cuz I love me some creative men too girl! I love Ms. Badu strays from conventional, she had the baby in her home in BK au natural with a midwife. MISS THANG IS A STRAIGHT SOLDIER! She even felt obliged to update her fans online as she went into labor.

Also we got a couple of ladies expecting, one classy and well the other one, her man is just trashy. :)


KLS aka Kimora Lee Simmons and her dark piece of chocolatte, Djimon Hounsou, are expecting their first child later this year. She actually just finalized the divorce with Russell so this is perfect timing. Word has it that the two have already secretly married but nothing has yet to be confirmed. I am sure Ming and Aoki are ready to put another diva in training or will they have a boy running the show now? Just kiddin, you know Aoki will always RUN IT! I love those little cuties.

Awwe these two look super happy too...I LOVE ME SOME LOVE!


And here is our last expectant preggers chick, Ms. Alicia Etheridge, who is having the King of R&B Soul and ever so crackish looking, Bobby Brown's fifth kid. I know that is mean so I will stop and I hear Bobby has jumped on Whitney's train so he is living the sober life. BOBBBBBBBBBBBBBY....We are proud of ya boo! Alicia is currently four months preggers...congrats and good luck to them! :)

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!