February 5, 2009

I SMOKE, I DRANK, AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK!



The Grammy Special aired last night on CBS and the artist with the highest nomination of the night, Album of the Year, was interviewed. Lil Wayne recently sat down with Ms. Katie as he referred to her throughout the interview and he quickly let her know that he is a "gangsta" who could care less what everyone thinks about him. I think he must have a few cups of the sizzzzurp and definitely hit some of the weed that he allegedly uses for "medicinal purposes". Even Katie had to hit up with a "Yeah right." I did enjoy this interview, Katie Couric is a cool W chick and well Weezy told her about his many loves: music, smoke, his kids, and bowling. That's right, Lil Wayne and Ms. Katie hit the lanes and according to Katie, it was a close game. You can check out the full interview right here:


It made me love him though cuz he keeps 100 percent real, I would love to be able to do whatever I wanted to because that is truly the only way to live. I am striving for that place. :)

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!