February 9, 2009

OPEN UP THE ENVELOPES...YOU KNOW WHO DEM WINNERS ARE:


NO ONE ON THE CORNER GOT SWAGGER LIKE THEM......One of my favorite performances of the night. They even got a GRAMMY for this collaboration....LOVES IT.


ALL THE FELLAS LOOKED HELLA GOOD!!!

MIA preggers butt looked cute too in her own unique way...her due date was actually last night..SHE GOES HARD!


Even though Kanye is looking like Turbo from Breakin, he was killin his performances with his rap entourage and Ms. Estelle who I think is the most ADORABLE young lady. If you didn't get her album then you slept hard because it was nothing but BANGERS. She cop'd a grammy for her collabo with Kanye West.


GO TURBO..DON'T HURT EM!

Also another performance I liked a lot was JT and T.I., Dead and Gone. Stop playing that is both my WB sexy and my KING of SWEXY, so you know my face was pressed to the TV screen.

Check out their performance here:


(Sidebar)
Wonder how THE DREAM was feeling about his ex being boo'd up with Weezy. Nivea and Lil Wayne were cuddled up at THE GRAMMY's last night.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!