February 10, 2009

CLIPS OF THE DAY!

Here is a video of Chris talking about his past with domestic violence:
Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com


(FYI, I am mad at that the person who is taping and sniffling...they needed to handle that before they started.) Anyway he must had some more effects than what he states on the interview. Still he is innocent until proven guilty and some people even say RIH RIH could have taken the first jab...hmmmmmmmmm!

Also speaking of the late Shakir Stewart, this video was released today by one of his artist. I absolutely love it and this story still touches me because so many of my folks were cool with the brother.
Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com


Also here is T.I. on Carson Daly last night and he touched on the situation with Rih and Chris.
Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com








No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!