October 22, 2008

BOY BYE!



I just need to know how in the HE-double hockey sticks did these fools get their own show and a show with women fallin out to be with them. Now I will admit that Chance is a funny mother-shut yo mouth but Real scares me and that hair of his is a HOT ASS MESS. I thought they were pursuing their music careers as the Stallionaires but it seems like VH1 has given them mo money than that was generating. Check out REAL CHANCE LOVE...a show to see negros cooning themselves out and sluts slutting themselves out.



I think their other brother, Mr. King Dingaling, might be getting a show too....For girls who love bestiality, big penis, and a swoop bang.

1 comment:

HandbagReport.com said...

Girl, you are CRAZY!! I watched it the other night and thought the same thing! How and why did they get a show?! It's like watching a train wreck. I can't pull myself away.

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!