October 17, 2008

CAN SHE GET ANY HOTTER?


I think we all know who I am talking about...Mrs. Carter but better known as Beyonce, the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain. She is doing the damn thang and looking hella fierce doing it. She is killin it so hard that she is setting a standard way too high for these chicks out here. Everyone I know is trying to emulate her moves in the Single Ladies' video but no one can truly encapsulate the talent, the beauty, the fierceness, and the creativity of Mrs. B. Also I am liking the concept of her other latest video, If I Were a Boy. For the record, I can't stop singing Single Ladies either..."IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULD PUT A RING ON IT". Even though she is married NOW, she still hasn't stop reppin for the majority of women out here. Know that....I am so checking for her album to drop.

Please look at the latest videos of her newest single...

Single Ladies:


If I Were A Boy:


KILL EM B!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!