October 29, 2008

OH I LOVE THE TIP!


TIP aka T.I. is all over the web today with his new video that premiered yesterday on Access Granted and his recent interview on the Tyra show. Of course, Tyra gets on my last nerves but she wasn't doin too much with my boo. I found out a lot about the sexiest man alive including the fact that he lost his virginity at the age of 11 and has six damn kids...he is a fertile joker. Anyway I don't really know how I am feeling about his video but I do know that he looks sexy as all hell in that joint. Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Livin Your Life featuring Rih Rih


Also check out Tyra asking my boo some personal questions...and he is ever so sexy and humble...LOVES IT!


#1 I LOVE CHELSEA LATELY...THAT CHICK IS FUNNY AS HELL BUT I ESPECIALLY LOVE THIS INTERVIEW WITH MY BOO...SO FREAKIN FUNNY!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!