October 21, 2008

SLEPT ON JAMS


This is my personal opinion but I am loving the SUPERHUMAN jam and I am also loving GO GIRL because well I know I am a GO GIRL.

My boo Chris Brown has linked up with Keri Hilson and created a banger. I am loving SUPERHUMAN because that is how I have been feeling lately with love and life. You know people can do their best to beat you down with their negative energy, do hateful things, take advantage of you, and whatever to make you feel as empty as them. To me, I am SUPERHUMAN when I rise above it all and still have a smile on my face. ! I am SUPERHUMAN by loving harder even when my love isn't RETURNED and I feel SUPERHUMAN because now I have love that no one can take for me...IT IS THAT REAL LOVE THAT MJB was talking about it. I got that SUPERHUMAN heartbeat within me SO HATE ON ME HATERS..NOW OR LATER CUZ I AM GOING TO DO ME AND MAKE HISTORY! Plus y'all know I love some Chris Brown so anything he is on then I am messing with it..AND he got love for the big girls too!

Check out the video right here......



Then there is GO GIRL that is so jammin. CICI and I are both incredible and super sexual. She says, "CAN'T BE JUST LIKE ME..CAN'T MAKE THAT HAPPEN CUZ I AM THE ORIGINAL AND YOU AINT GOT THAT SWAGGER"...DAYUM! I couldn't have said it better CICI. Check it out.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!