November 10, 2008

LOVIN THESE JAMS!!!!


Kanye is killin the game even with this stupid ass vocoder...but I am loving this HEARTLESS jam because many women have come across a many heartless negros. In turn, it made them a little colder as well. I guess that is where the mantra, LOVE IS FOR SUCKAS came from even though I know men nor women really believe that! I know that I am a definite supporter of LOVE but I do wonder how some people can be so HEARTLESS. To the heartless ones, I am wit Wayne..."To the left, to the left, if you wanna leave, be my guest you can step."


There is also something sexy about Glasses Malone...I can't really put my finger on it but I am loving him in this HATERZ joint. "I hear you talkin haterz but you aint saying nothing."



And then Usher got real sexy on me on this joint. I love Trading Places and I would especially like to trade with this A. Keys look a like because Ursher is looking fine as fuck in this video. Looking for that new album...mama is back in his life so hopefully he got it together again.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!