November 11, 2008

Danity Kane's Newest Member!



Diddy did not want to leave his boo, Cassie, out in the cold so he has offered up a spot in DK since Aubrey and D. Woods are no longer in the group. Smart marketing move yet again, Mr. Combs. Seems like Cassie is not too thrilled about this change from solo tragedy to girl band mania, according to the below message that she posted.

"I Am Writing This To Clear Up The Rumors… YES I AM OFFICIALLY NOT A SOLO ARTIST ANYMORE I AM NOW APART OF DANITY KANE! So That Means There Will Be No Sophmore Album For Me Next Year. Im Sorry To Tell U All This Its What Diddy Wanted And I Really Love All The Girls From Danity Kane But I wanted To Be Solo But It Came Down To This And Diddys The BossMan So Yeah……Im Happy But Then At The Same Time I Am Pissed!!!! Because I Just Wasted Studio time Money…And Also My Own time Instead Of Being In The Studio I Couldve Been Spending That With Friends Or Family Or Even Just Some Me time….But Im Okay Its Just Really Frustrating Ive Been Through So Much Shit Trying To Get This Second Album Together And Then Come To Found Out Theres Not Going To Be One! Its LIke Ive Been Through Hell And Back For The Past Almost Year Trying To Work Things Out For The Album… I Mean U All Seen The Videos Of Me Stressing Out And Everything…So Yeah I Just wanted To Let All My Fans Know That I Still Love U All And I Hope That U All Show Me The Same Love Like U All Did When I Was A Solo Artist…"
-Cass-

Homegirl might need to work on her writing skills too..hit us with a few periods, some subject verb agreement, little apostrophe, some spell check....you know shit like that! :)

FYI Cassie you will not be fronting the group because Tranny Dawn will be handling the vocals...you are just there for the looks.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!