November 10, 2008

GIRL BYE!

Seriously why? I mean I am all about loving your body and doing you but do you have to put your ass on YOU TUBE. I mean you can't even get off the couch without help and now you are shaking your ass for the camera. This is pure foolery...LOL!!!

GIRL BYE...sit you Superman crop top butt down ASAP!


This is beyond ridiculous but I can't front that I do like the song playing...might be the big girls new anthem! LOL!!!

I HATE TO EVEN PUT THIS BUTT OVER TOP OF BARACK OBAMA PICS LIKE THAT!!!

Also Julia Hudson gets a GIRL BYE for her insensitivity, your brother just died and you are on myspace talkin about who is prettier...GIRL BYE..BOO TO YOU! And I hate to be mean but you and pretty do not go in the same sentence!

This chick is hella cheery for someone who just lost her whole fam...

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!