November 14, 2008

BEYONCE GETS PERSONAL!



Yesterday Beyonce sat down with the Queen of Daytime, Oprah, and she got personal. Beyonce talked about her marriage to the hip hop mogul, Jay Z aka Camel Face. Anyway Oprah was definitely digging for info on their very private ceremony held earlier this year in NYC. She responded by saying, “It (the wedding) was very private... Outside it was paparazzi madness and inside it was really beautiful." Then she went on to say how hard it is to not talk about her relationship with Jigga:
“It was difficult and it still is because I'm so excited about it, but it's important that I keep things that are pure and real in perspective, and I keep it separate from my performance life.” Then when asked about the joy of married life, Mrs. Carter said:“It feels great... The most important thing is to make sure you have your own life before you're someone else's wife."

Thanks for the tip B. I think that is a pretty universal rule. Then Sasha Fierce talked about her latest acting venture as Etta James in Cadillac Records. Also she spoke of her uncertainty about playing the role and doubted that she had what it took to pull off the role and to be honest, I am still a little uncertain. I love B and all but her acting skills are not the best. This is what she had to say when asked about playing such a major role: "I was afraid because I have one scene in the movie where I almost overdose on heroin and every other word out of my mouth is profanity," she says. "I was afraid that I wasn't ready for a part so dramatic. And my mother said, 'What's wrong with you? You're absolutely ready'.

The help of an acting coach, a lot of research on addiction, and through the support of her family, she says she was able to dive into the role and it has been her most fulfilling role to date. What do you mean? You didn't like playing Carmen on that MTV bust!

Y'all know I am just given her a hard time because I do consider Beyonce to be one of the greatest performers I have ever witnessed. She strives for perfection and has definitely accomplished it more than the average performers out here today. All you have to do is look at that Single Ladies' video, she killed it with a talent that can never be denied. Check her out singing "If I Were A Boy", on the Oprah show yesterday.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!