March 9, 2009

TELL ME WHAT THEY KNOW!


FYI, I am CERTIFIED HELLA CRUNK about LOVE VS MONEY by THE DREAM. It hits the store tomorrow and let me tell you that I will be on itunes at midnight. I told you it is not a game. Recently he released his second single and video off the album, MY LOVE, with Mariah Carey. This is probably one of my favorite songs of the year and well the year just started and I also need to hear the rest of the album. I adore THE DREAM and a real supporter of his moment. Reviews have come and it is being called a "superb sophomore effort." DUH...I didn't expect any less.

Here is the MY LOVE video directed by Nick Cannon and styled by one of best girlfriends, Crystal Streets. Mariah stays with the hood sexy look.


Then there is the remix to ROCKIN THAT THANG with Ludacris, Rick Ross, and fine ass Julez Santana. This joint is shutting the game down and absolutely love the video. I gotta cop some of the new Louis V...I likes.


THE DREAM IS THE TRUTH...MARK MY WORDS, WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, AND DEFINITELY COP THE ALBUM!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!