March 3, 2009

GIRL BYE!!



CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA....GIRL BYE BYE BYE!!

What the Sam Hell did you go and do now? This blond hair is a HOT FOOL ASS MESS and you are way too pretty for this atrocity. I want to be mad but I have come to the conclusion that you just don't know any better. This is not the jumpoff...the hair -SLUMMIN, the outfit - SLUMMIN, and the shoes - SLUMMIN! I mean DID YOU NOT GET THE MEMO? You are beautiful and should not let things like this happen to you. Your taste gives new meaning to the saying...GIRL BYE!

She was chillin at the Hawks game with her man, The Dream, and radio personality, Ryan Cameron.


Polow the Don was at the game too with KD Aubert and I have to give him a BOY BYE...Not feeling that coat, sunglasses, or white hat AT ALL! He already has points deducted for that slow look but y'all know I got love for my old homeboy from the A. He is doing the damn thang.


Looks like I am not the only one with ish to say about Chrihanna and Christina Milian looking a HOT FOOL ASS MESS!!! JD, USHER, JOHNTA AUSTIN, and Brian Michael Cox got in on it too. Johnta might be funny...

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!